This business that services Ada and Canyon County is turnkey for someone looking to pick up a strong book of business that has had a full schedule for nearly 15 years. The service the Seller provides is a nice niche in our marketplace. Trying to get an electrical contractor to show up for a job at a reasonable rate is very difficult. The Seller fills that void and is very successful doing so. Currently jobs are scheduled for 3 weeks out, with room built in to squeeze in emergency calls. 75% of the business is residential service work and the remaining 25% is commercial. Everything that a person would need to start day 1 is included in the sale, except for a service van. The seller does have a van that can be purchased separately.
Expanding hours and increasing staff members would help grow this company.
The service industry is starving for good customer service. Whether it be competency, professionalism or fair pricing; finding all 3 of those traits from contractor is very difficult. The Seller prides himself in building the reputation of doing business the right way that serves the public well and making a nice living along the way. There are not too many small company, service work electricians in our marketplace that can get to jobs in a timely manner.
Owner+ Apprentice. Neither are staying with the sale.
Owner is ready to slow down.
The Seller really wants to see his years of customers be handled properly, will cooperate to make a smooth transition and is flexible on transition assistance, based on experience of the Buyer.
For Additional Information
CLICK HERE FOR CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT or contact us at Laska Company, 801 E. State Street, Eagle, Idaho 83616 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The information above has been provided by the seller. Laska Company makes no representation as to its reliability. Price and terms subject to change at seller’s discretion.